What does your body want to say to you?
Is your body your friend or your enemy or something in between?
How often do you resist your body and think unkind thoughts towards it? Or ignore it?
When I tuned into my body and asked what it wants from this program, it said, "I just want you to love me."
I just want you to love me.
It seems so simple, yet that felt like a lot to ask. "Just love you?"
Most of us live in a constant battle with our bodies. Not liking them, complaining about them, wishing they were different, wishing they looked like somebody else's. Feeling resentful to our bodies for being in pain, for having disease. Fearing them aging. Feeling betrayed by them. Feeling ashamed of them. Uncomfortable in them.
Our body is the home of who we are in this life. It's the specific physical form that our spirit chose to inhabit to have this specific human experience.
So by its Divine nature, your body is perfect. It's perfectly designed to be the physical expression of who you are, in all of your lovable adorability.
So why do we fight it? Why do we hate it? Why do we deny our own humanity? Why do we make what other people think about our bodies more important than our own love of ourselves?
The most spiritual thing we did was choose to come into our physical body to have this human experience. And instead of celebrating this holy temple that we inhabit, we desecrate it with our harsh thoughts towards it, writing destructive graffiti on our innermost sacred walls.
What a whacky thing to do!
That's just so old news and old energy.
You are in physical form. You are human. And you are beautiful.
Are you ready to let got of that old relationship with your body and create a new, healthy relationship with your body that is a match to the love that you are?
No more trying to leave your body or deny your body. Your body is craving your love. It wants ALL of you!
Join Ina and the Alchemists (a collective of non-physical teachers) on an eight week journey of channeled transmissions, activations, and Q&A conversations designed to help you do what your body is asking.... to love it.
This journey is designed to transform your relationship with your body, learning to listen to it, honor it, and come home to this beautiful love that you are.
Why Join Us?
- To experience a new way of loving your body, and to gain a new respect for it.
- To heal a current illness, disease, allergy, pain or other physical symptoms.
- To learn how to listen to what your body is communicating with you through your physical symptoms.
- To develop a better relationship with food, eating more intuitively and listening to your body's guidance.
- To change your physical weight (if you desire) through no longer sabotaging yourself with food and avoiding stretching and exercise.
- To be a part of the magnified energy field created when a group of powerfully focused people come together to create change in their relationships with their bodies.
- To be a part of a loving, fun community and to be inspired and supported by your like-minded tribe.
- To experience the freedom that comes on the other side of no longer fighting your body and being able to fully embrace your physical form.
“At the heart of what you're asking is this...
"How do I make peace with my body and allow my body to be my friend, that holds me with strength, that holds me with power, that I am comfortable in, that I work as a team with, that I pay more attention to, that I want to take care - because I want to take good care of it, because I want it to take good care of me - till death do us part.”
What is the basis of this program?
"Coming home to our bodies. Coming home to ourselves. Being embodied in our bodies. And developing our own personal relationship with our bodies.
"What does YOUR particular body want? What are your particular body's needs outside of the newspaper articles and medical advice, and people telling you one thing, and other people telling you another thing, and then the trainers and exercise people.
"Instead of being tuned out from all of that, we want you to really be able to tune in to your body as your unique and special temple that is continually communicating information to you. Your body is continually giving you information about how to live your life more easily. How to release thoughts. It's letting you know how it wants to be nurtured. How your body wants to be loved.
"This program is not going to be about a specific way to be, but it is going to be about people deepening their relationship to their fifth dimensional body, to their higher frequency body that is wanting to work more closely with them, that is wanting them to listen to it more, to tune into this food that my body wants right now. No matter what that food is, being able to tune more deeply into the food, the movement, the rest that is going to allow people to be a truly blended fifth dimensional being, connected to source energy and really enjoying the ride in their body. Enjoying their sexuality. It’s a coming home to the body."
- The Alchemists
- It's NOT about giving you specific diets or debating the "right" foods for the masses.
- It's not going to give you a one-size-fits all exercise routine.
- It IS about helping you tune into YOUR body, learning your own body's communication, and being able to intuitively choose the RIGHT foods for YOUR body.
- It will help you love your body, no longer resisting it, so that you can actually let go of any extra weight or pain that you've been holding on to.
- It will help you understand how to get to the emotional root of your physical symptoms so you can more quickly heal any pain or dis-ease in your body.
- It will allow you to feel a whole new level of love and commitment to your beautiful body temple.
Let's get physical! Can you hear your body talk?
Yes. Olivia Newton-John is a part of this program. Yes, I'm going there.
She created our theme song, and she was my childhood idol (and if I can bring in Xanadu, too, I will).
Imagine singing this song to your body, as a bit of a sexy serenade to your life partner that is going to be with you until death-do-you-part. Because your body is the one thing that, without question, will be with you until you die.
So why not start courting it, loving it, getting turned on by it?
"I'm saying all the things that I know you'll like, making good conversation. I gotta handle you just right, You know what I mean... Let's get physical, physical. I wanna get physical. Let's get into physical. Let me hear your body talk."
When does it start?
Can't make the calls live?
No worries. You can email your questions to the Alchemists in advance of the call, and you will get an equal opportunity to get in the "Love Seat" with The Alchemists to get your question answered. The calls will be recorded and you'll receive the recordings after each call.
So if you can't make every call, you won't miss a thing. The Activations and Q&A's are just as potent whether you're on the call live or listening to the recording.
Are you ready to create a deeply loving
relationship with your body?
If your body is saying, "YES!", come join us!
Click the button below for one easy payment of $397
Or choose the two payment option.
Are you ready to create a whole new relationship
with your body?
What others have to say about
Ina & The Alchemists...